Inspired by South Tyrolean nature: The Restaurant at the 5-star hotel in Merano
Regional-Mediterranean gourmet cuisine - based on the love for South Tyrol and the love of the products
The cuisine at the Hotel Restaurant Mignon is simply legendary: We serve the best products from the region as well as international dishes. Chef de cuisine Hanspeter Humml processes everything that South Tyrolean farmers offer alongside all the delights that mature under the sun in southern Italy. Look forward to new interpretations of traditional recipes and international dishes refined with the best ingredients and regional specialities.
Try to close your eyes for a brief moment while dining at the Park Hotel Mignon, and you’ll get the taste of South Tyrol: Lush alpine pastures with happy cows grazing, apple trees with crunchy fresh fruit, vineyards maturing under the sun... and all this refined with a pinch of dolce vita. Look forward to delicious meals, which will amaze you with the creative cooking art and variety of this special land.
Vast breakfast buffet: The selection of drinks and meals is as varied as the nature outside the doors of the 5-star hotel: home-made jams, freshly squeezed juices, bread from the Merano baker Schmid... - you will be amazed by the huge selection of regional delights for a good start to the day.
Luxury for late risers: Would you like to sleep in during your holidays - maybe even until lunchtime? You should – they're your holidays after all! At the Park Hotel Mignon you can therefore order your personal breakfast at any time during the day.
You taste, what you know – chef's table with chef de cuisine Humml: “Where do the ingredients come from and how are they made?” Questions, that chef de cuisine will be delighted to answer. Every Wednesday you can join him at the chef's table. With great joy, he will tell you what makes the kitchen at the Mignon so special and where he gets the products from.
Gourmet inclusive services for Mignon hotel guests
No culinary day at the Restaurant of the 5-star hotel is the same as any other. What stays the same: The attentive service, the high quality of the ingredients, and the excellent cooking skills of the kitchen team at the Small & Luxury Hotel in Merano.
As a guest at the Mignon you'll enjoy from dawn to dusk:
- The morning: Warm and cold breakfast buffet (until 11 am) with regional products, fresh pastries and sweet delights from the Mignon pastry chef. Our breakfast cook will prepare eggs or omelettes at the Show kitchen.
- Late riser's breakfast is served whenever you like
- At lunch: In the show kitchen, you can watch our chefs preparing culinary delights in front of your eyes, and at the buffet you can choose from a selection of crunchy salads.
- The evening: 6-course à-la-carte gourmet dinner with a vast offer of salads, crudités, grilled vegetables and different dressings
Your friends are very welcome!
Even if you don’t stay at the Park Hotel Mignon, you have the possibility to taste the Mignon cuisine:
- Breakfast buffet and show kitchen (in good weather on the Mignon garden terrace): 30.00 Euro per person
- 7-course gala dinner: 80.00 Euro per person
- Daily changing 6-course menus with choice: 65.00 Euro per person
Just inform our reception or one of the restaurant staff, and we will prepare a nice place for you and your friends in the restaurant.