South Tyrol holidays between nature and culture in Merano
The Park Hotel Mignon is your holiday home between an alpine-Mediterranean landscape, exciting culture and dolce vita
Merano & environs, familiar, yet extraordinarily different: Cypresses and apple trees grow one beside the other. Gentle vineyards at the foot of rough mountain massifs, and mundane Wilhelminian style villas are often only a stone’s throw away from traditional alpine huts and farms. A special and unique world, protected by imposing mountain summits far from the hustle and bustle of everyday life. Amidst it all: The 5-star Hotel Mignon is surrounded by some fascinating natural scenery.
Where nature combines opposites in such a harmonious way, it is easy to find your inner balance. If you choose the Small & Luxury Hotel in Merano as your holiday home, you have all the offers of the Merano & environs region close by. The hotel is located amidst a 10,000 m² large park and only a few minutes' walk `from` the city centre of Merano.
Culture experience in our hotel in the city of Merano or sports and healthy relaxation in the Wellness Hotel? At the Park Hotel Mignon you’ll get everything and more!
Active nature pleasures:
- In the spacious Mignon hotel park, on the private balcony or roof terrace, and in the surrounding gardens and parks, you will be surrounded by the alpine-Mediterranean nature of Merano & environs.
- Numerous hiking trails start right at the doorstep or can be easily reached by car or bus `from` the Park Hotel Mignon.
- A comfortable walk or a hike up to a mountain summit - choose whatever you prefer, the Mignon provides the perfect starting point for being active in Merano & environs. Guided hikes are offered at the hotel on a regular basis.
- Discover the valley in comfort with an E-bike or conquer the mountains with a mountain-bike - the Mignon staff will be pleased to organise a bike for your preferred tour.
- During a game of golf at the Merano/Passiria golf course, the splendid surroundings will help you to improve your handicap.
Culture experiences and shopping:
- As a guest of Hotel Mignon you stay amidst the historic cure and artists town of Merano, which provides the centre of cultural life in South Tyrol. Concerts and exhibitions in Merano, theatre, museums and the cinema can be easily reached on foot `from` the Park Hotel Mignon.
- If you get tired while shopping in the boutiques and shops in Merano, simply walk back to your holiday home Hotel Mignon, put down your bags and enjoy a hot coffee on the terrace. Isn’t it handy that you have booked a hotel in the centre of Merano, yet surrounded by green nature?
Healthy and fit:
- The pure, healthy air and the mild, Mediterranean climate have made Merano a popular spa town. The good reputation of Merano goes back to the 19th century, when the city attracted numerous artists and kings `from` all over the world. Famous guests like Richard Strauss, Rainer Maria Rilke, and Empress Sissi with her royal court chose the idyllic spa town for their holidays.
- Freshly squeezed juices, salad bar, whole-grain bread... - the vital cuisine at the hotel offers a large selection of healthy food and drinks.
- Fitness coaches and wellness experts at the hotel will support you in planning your exercises and provide tips on how to efficiently plan your sports programme and beauty treatments.
Look forward to your stay in Merano and `order` your personal Mignon hotel brochure easily and for free.