Inclusive services for Mignon guests
Unlimited pleasure and many extras await guests at the 5-star Hotel Mignon in Merano
A hearty reception and welcome drink at the bar and in your room, mark the beginning of a wonderful time, where you will not have to look after anything, we will care for you.
The loving care by the Glatt-Amort family. Most of our attentive and hearty employees come directly from Merano and surroundings, and the unique position amidst Merano and a green park will make your stay at the Park Hotel Mignon something very special.
Look forward to many inclusive services, which will make it even easier to enjoy:
Gourmet board from early morning to late in the evening in the hotel restaurant and on the terrace...
- In the morning: Warm and cold breakfast buffet (until 11 am) with regional products, fresh pastries and sweet delights prepared by Jason, the patissier at the Mignon. Breakfast cook Monika will prepare eggs or omelettes to order based on your preferences.
- Late riser's breakfast is served whenever you like
- Lunch: In the show kitchen, you can watch our chefs preparing culinary delights in front of your eyes, and at the buffet you can choose from a selection of crunchy salads.
- In the evening: 6-course à-la-carte gourmet dinner with a vast offer of salads, crudités, grilled vegetables and different dressings
...in the wellness area, in your room and at the bar
- Warm drinks, juices, dried fruit from the Vitamin bar in the wellness area
- Welcome drinks in your room
- Welcome drink at the bar
- Weekly welcome cocktail
In addition, there are culinary highlights:
- Tuesdays: Refined pasta starters from the show kitchen
- Wednesdays: Chef's Table - chef de cuisine Hanspeter Humml explains the dishes and will answer to your questions in person
- Thursdays: Alternating Tyrolean evening and dessert buffet
- Fridays: Large starter's buffet with lobster, crayfish, oysters...
- Sundays: 7-course gala dinner
Extraordinary wellness area
The 10,000 m² large park offers plenty of space and retreats between century-old trees and colourful flowers. Amidst a clearing, a special house for relaxing and recharging your batteries.
Spacious sauna area
- Bamboo sauna
- Four-Seasons sauna
- Saline steam room
- Mediterranean steam room
- Glacier Ice
- All-Senses cabin
Fitness and sports programmes
- Gym with Technogym equipment and a view of the garden
- Sports programme with fitness coach Georg
- Guided hikes with Alfredo
Water and Pool
- Indoor pool (30°C) and swim-out outdoor pool (30°C)
- Brine jacuzzi (35°C)
- Fresh water jacuzzi (35°C)
- Jacuzzi on the roof terrace (35°C)
- Grotto with sun-heated rocks to relax on
- Gravel Kneipp basin
- Bonsai Lounge with white linen curtains, relaxing sofas and books
- Pebble beach
- Private Bedouin tent to relax in
- Mediterranean course
- Bamboo forests with waterfall and heated loungers
- Water lily relaxation room with relax baskets, heated slate plates, linen couches, open fireplace and a view of the water lily pond with waterfall
Wellness roof terrace: A little closer to heaven
- 5 senses roof terrace: smell, see, hear, feel and taste
- Sun loungers and hammocks with a 360° view of the surrounding mountains
Beauty and Spa
Here you will be spoiled from head to toe. All treatments and beauty treatments are listed here.
Other extras, which are included in the room rate:
- Garages and parking spaces based on availability
- WiFi in the rooms
- Satellite TV
- Suite Pad in each room
- Exclusive toiletry products by L’Occitane
- Transfer to the most beautiful hikes
- Live music twice a week
- Rental umbrella
- Cosy bathrobe and slippers, sauna and pool towels, and wellness bag
- Rental rucksack in each room
- Choice of pillows for sweet dreams
- Nespresso machine in the Penthouse, Spa and Deluxe Suites
- Air conditioning (except Sweet Dreams)
- City bikes for free rental
- E-bikes for rental (15 Euro per day)
- 25 % Green fee reduction and guaranteed tee-off times on the Merano/Passiria golf course
Enjoy all this in combination with attentive service.